Julieanne is a trained and certified office administration professional who has gained and acquired executive skills from vast and lengthy experience in various industries over the past 25 years.
Starting her professional path in administration with Town planning and Architecture, Julieanne progressed into higher corporations Implementing and streamlining systems for more efficient administration processes.
During this time Julieanne had the ability to gain sound knowledge in accounting and financial processes enabling progression into Senior Accounting Roles for over 10 years.
Julieanne is also a Justice of the Peace and a well-respected member of the community.
- Certificate IV Office Administration
- Certificate II Real Estate/Trust Accounting (Conveyancing)
- Statement of Attainment – Excellence in Customer Service & Business Communication
- Statement of Attainment – Account Right Computerised Accounting & Payroll
- Justice Of the Peace
- Business Analytics
- System Implementation
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Office Management
- Personal Assistant
- Depreciation and Asset Management
- Project Management
- Town Planning & Architecture
- Prestige Car Industry
- Web Development – Worked on the creation of one of the first online shopping websites “Click & Easy”
- Financial Planning & Real Estate Investments
- Club Industry/Hospitality (RSL Financial Controller)
- Banking (ING)
Get to know the team behind Wallace Design Group.
Mia Van Der Pol
ELK Designs have developed a great relationship with the Wallace Design Group as we have worked together on many projects of various scales and typologies.
We have consistently found Shaun and his team to be very professional, efficient and reliable in providing hydraulic solutions along with their sound technical advice and documentation.
We would have no hesitation in recommending the Wallace Design Group.
Our Accreditations & Memberships
Book A Consultation
Book A Consultation with Wallace Design Group today!