Design Manager – Plumbing (Hydraulic) & Fire
Joel is a professional licensed plumber with over 18 years experience working in a variety of roles within Australia and Overseas. Joel has extensive knowledge throughout the residential, commercial and mining sectors in both design and onsite construction practices.
“I love working at WDG because we have the perfect mix of experience and youth that drives innovative design to achieve the best outcomes for our clientele.”
- Diploma in Hydraulic Services
- NSW Contractors Licence – Drainer, Gasfitter, LP Gasfitter, Plumber and Roof Plumber
- Certificate IV Plumbing & Services
- Certificate III Plumbing & Services
- Construct NSW – Producing Compliant Design Waterproofing Design Principles, The Value of Australian Standards
- NSW- Hydraulic Consultants Association of Australasia (HCAA)
- Management of multiple projects with large internal team collaborating with key stakeholders
All aspects of new construction works but a main focus on;
- Multi Story Residential apartment (Class 2)
- Commercial/Retail Developments (Class 6)
- Health Care Buildings, Schools & Aged Care Buildings (Class 9a, 9b, 9c)
Get to know the team behind Wallace Design Group.
Mia Van Der Pol
Hi Tanya. Thanks again for your help on our recent projects, its always a pleasure working with your team. Your attention to customer service and detail is most appreciated.
Looking forward to working with you again soon.
Our Accreditations & Memberships
Book A Consultation
Book A Consultation with Wallace Design Group today!