Designer Manager – Waste & Water Infrastructure, and Civil
Aaron undertook a Cert III in Plumbing & Services after finishing year 10 moving onto completing his Cert IV to move into the hydraulic design sector where he began his career at WDG and then WPFD.
At the time the company consisted of a team of four, where Aaron began as a hydraulic design consultant working on high rise developments, schools and health facilities and HWC, Mid Coast Council Assets.
Aaron went on to study and attain entry into university where he began a Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree. With the support of Shaun and the WDG team Aaronhas been able to work full time whilst completing a degree and continue to progress in his career where he has seen the company grow over throughout the past five years from the initial WPFD team of four to the now WDG team of fifteen strong and becoming a part of the infrastructure management team.
Aaron loves working at WDG because of the culture and values it stands for and whom has supported and encouraged Aaron to further his education and development, and has rewarded his hard work.
Aaron enjoys working in a multidisciplinary company where he has gained experience across a wide variety of fields and projects and as the company has continued to expand, Aaron has been supported in progressing his career with a well-established strategic planning framework and mentoring.
The team take their responsibilities seriously but not themselves creating a great inclusive work environment.
At WDG we are always looking to be innovative and improve our systems and Aaron has had the opportunity to participate in the development of WDG systems from 2D CAD to 3D design and modelling.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) – USQ QLD (current study)
- Cert III Plumbing & Services – TAFE NSW
- Contractor License – Drainer, Gasfitter, LP Gasfitter, Plumber and Roof Plumber (NSW)
- Cert IV Plumbing & Services – TAFE NSW
- Accredited Sewer Designer – Sewer Reticulation Design – HWS8 (WATER SERVICES ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA)
- Accredited Water Designer – Water Reticulation Design – HWW8 (WATER SERVICES ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA)
- Accredited Design Consultant – Hunter Water Corporation (HWC)
- Cert IV Mechanical – MVT Association NSW
- Member UDIA Hunter Chapter
- Associate Member Hydraulic Consultants Association (Australasia)
- Associate Member Engineers Australia
- Project Management
- Project Feasibility
- Project Scheduling
- Contract Administration
- Civil, Water and Sewer Consultancy and Design
- Project Cost and Project Fee Estimating
- Class 2 Development
- Urban Development
- Flood Storage
- Council and Water Authority Infrastructure
- Education Facilities
- Public spaces
- Sports and Recreation facilities
- Resorts and Tourism
- Health facilities
- Aged Care and Independent Living Units
Get to know the team behind Wallace Design Group.
Mia Van Der Pol
I have worked with Shaun and the team at Wallace Plumbing & Fire Design on numerous projects, ranging from individual homes through to medium-density unit developments and high-rise apartment buildings.
Without exception, their work has been thorough, well-documented, and delivered on time. I would highly recommend them to any prospective client.
SNL Building Constructions PTY LTD
Our Accreditations & Memberships
Book A Consultation
Book A Consultation with Wallace Design Group today!