Water & Sewer Strategist
Ian has over 30 years’ experience in the development industry and is an accredited Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) water & sewer designer. In his current role, Ian oversees WDG Environment & Water, including managing the Water & Sewer design team, Engineering and GIS Drafting teams, and Ecologists.
As the Water and Sewer strategist for WDG, Ian’s areas of expertise include water and sewer servicing reports, including computer modelling and financial analysis; design of water and sewer mains to service proposed subdivisions and developments; along with developer charge preparation, analysis and calculations.
- Survey Certificate, TAFE NSW
- Newcastle Accredited Water & Sewer Designer – Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) Design Assurance Scheme
- Associate Member of Institute of Surveyors (NSW)
- Committee Member UDIA Hunter Chapter
- Project Management
- Water and Sewer Consultancy and Design
- Waste Water and Recycling
- Project Cost and Project Fee Estimating
- Fee Tracking and Reporting
- Urban Development
- Public spaces
- Sports and Recreation facilities
- Resorts and Tourism
- Education and Health facilities
- Aged Care and Independent Living Units
Get to know the team behind Wallace Design Group.
Mia Van Der Pol
I found WPFD extremely helpful in providing assistance in the initial budget stages, through to tender stage, allowing us to provide a cost effective quotation. WPFD was readily available throughout the construction phase to ensure co-ordination between services and peace of mind for our delivery team. Looking forward to working with Shaun and the team on the next project.
HL Mullane Plumbers
Our Accreditations & Memberships
Book A Consultation
Book A Consultation with Wallace Design Group today!